Thursday, October 23, 2008

Elizabeths new look


finally after being told by the school and the doctors office and Elizabeth asking many times over I made and appointment for her eyes to be checked........low and behold her eyes are bad......and yes she did need glassed.......such a good mom am I.... so she picked out these oh so cute sponge bob glasses that we will get on saturday for her veiwing convience.... Im sure she will be amazed at what she can see... I know I was when I got my glasses and her perscription is stronger than mine...oops

3 comments:

P-D's said...

You look good Elizabeth! Very classy!

the millers said...

Lookin' good, Biz! You know, only really super smart people need glasses! (Don't tell Mr. Miller I said that....)

The Rinkels said...

I didn't think she could get any cuter....but seriously, I think she just did. You look so smart Biz!